Check out the best luxurious cars for 2019 !
Aston Martin DBS Superleggera
Irresistibly styled with:
- body crafted from carbon fiber
- 2+2 interior
- front-seats tailored to sport seats softly furnished in an elegant “aromatic” leather and Alcantara.
- A 5.2-liter twin-turbocharged V12 engine generates a mighty 715 horsepower
- a performance-enhanced 8 speed automatic transmission, can launch the car to
- 62 mph in an unanticipated 3.4 seconds
- bang a terrifying top speed of 211 mph.
- Riding on 21-inch rims and Pirelli P-Zero performance tires assorted
It is engineered to embrace the corners as tightly as a baby with a teddy bear.
The 4th generation is freshly designed with:
- A spacious leather and wood trimmed interior coddles its occupants in comfort
- Audi’s configurable Virtual Cockpit
- dual touchscreens with haptic feedback for the infotainment system.
- heated center console and arm rests
- a dual-tablet rear entertainment system
- executive-class rear seats that recline, massage, and feature adjustable head- and footrests.
- powered by a 3.0-liter turbocharged V6 engine with 48-volt “mild hybrid” technology
- A new frontal auto-braking safety system can help prevent against crashes with cross-traffic at intersections.
- Remotely, it can be parked regardless of the space conditions.
Bentley Continental GT
The 3rd generation Continental GT coupe.
- A 6.0-liter V12 engine (cojoined V6s)
- 0-60 mph in 3.6 seconds
- 626 horsepower
- forceful 664 pound-feet of torque
- top speed 207 mph.
- Selective driving modes.
- The four-seat coupe’s interior is rich leather and trimmed in wood and piano black finishes.
BMW M850i xDrive
BMW brings back the 8 Series coupe “double bubble” outlining.
- Headlamps incorporate both LED and laser light technology
- Optional carbon-fiber plastic roof which reduces its weight and lowers its center of gravity.
- Sport seats are cut in Merino Individual leather with contrast stitching.
- a twin-turbocharged 4.4-liter 530-horsepower V8 engine
- 8 speed automatic transmission, it can leap to 60 mph in just 3.6 seconds. All-wheel-drive and a self-parking function come standard.