Being part of a community means giving back. As the Uber platform continues to connect Beirut to reliable rides, we look for ways to make a greater impact across our communities.
This is particularly true during Ramadan, a time for reflection, giving, and helping others. In the spirit of Ramadan, we’re making it easy for you to donate non-perishable food items to those in need.
How It Works
– Open the app Sunday, June 5th from 12pm to 4pm.
– Move the slider and request ‘UberGIVE’
– Donate your non-perishable food donations in a box or bag
– Your donation will be delivered to the Lebanese Food Bank to help feed someone in need
What Can You Donate?
– Foodstuff such as flour, rice, sugar, salt, dried milk
– Dried goods such as lentils and beans
– Canned food items such as corn, tuna, peas, and evaporated milk